14/07/2017

ANTI-POSER | STYLE

Happy Friday huns.

Do you remember seeing this sweater on my Insta (here)? It's taken me a while to shoot this, and I don't really know why? But, here it is in all of its yellow glory! I've styled this in a very casual and fun way because I think that's the best way to wear it (and it's how I would wear it). 

To find out all details just click below...



I LOVE  a casual outfit, honestly it is my favourite way to dress! 

Lord knows I love heeled boots and a classic court, but I think cute sneakers and fluffy sliders might just win my heart for summer 2017. Here I have styled this (mens) mustard yellow oversized sweater from Pull & Bear (which is not available online, but I bought it from their store in Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford). 

I bought it in a size L so that my boyfriend and I could share it, however I would have bought it in an XL if he didn't like it as I feel like then it would be a more comfortable length, however I can deal with it at this length. You could always buy a pair of black cycling shorts from Primark to go underneath, they're quite popular at the minute, aren't they? I think thats down to Kim Kardashian...

How do you feel about them?










Details:
Jumper/Sweater: Pull & Bear
Drink: Starbucks venti iced caramel macchiato (Best.Drink.Ever.Invented.)
*similar items linked

I am in love with slogan pieces this summer too, they are everywhere! This one is just a bit of fun to be honest, as if I'm an 'Anti-poser' - could you imagine? I couldn't imagine myself not pouting in every selfie, it's just not me. That's why I thought this sweater was particularly amusing.

I would also wear this sweater with fluffy sliders and an oversized denim jacket, full length leggings if it was a bit colder or, as I said, cycling shorts underneath for more coverage. Basic items like this as great to have in your wardrobe as they're super easy to throw on each day. Plus this mustard yellow is such a gorgeous colour, I definitely think I'm going to be purchasing more mustard items this summer!

I hope you liked this outfit huns, let me know in the comments how else you would style an oversized sweater or as always, you can catch me on my other socials:

Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x 
Youtube: Maeve Jarret

Maeve xox