12/07/2017

ISIF | WISH LIST WEDNESDAY

Good evening lovelies! I have missed a few posts within the last few days and I apologise for that, however I am back with another Wish List Wednesday for you today and it's a good one!

So the brand that I am lusting after at the minute is I Saw It First, a brand that I had not come across until I saw some gorgeous girls go on a PR trip with them to Ibiza. Did you see this too? Girls such as Jordan Lipscombe, Han Renee, Yasmin Chanel and Jamie Genevieve (to name a few) were looking amazing out there with the brand. 

After seeing their Instagram posts and Snapchat videos, I just knew I had to take a look at the brand myself...so if you would like to see what I love from I Saw It First then just keep reading...





First impressions: the website reminds me SO much of the Forever 21 site, however it is a lot easier and quicker to navigate around which I love. Also, I couldn't believe how many products they had on the website so trying to find my 'must haves' was hard, but I got there (eventually).

(In no particular order)






                      

To be honest with you guys, I think I have found my new favourite online shop. The clothes they sell are my absolute faves; the types that you can buy and re style for any occasion! For example, the plain coloured mini & midi dresses at the top come is so many different colours so you can restyle them and re-wear them for different events/occasions and no one has to know that you're wearing the same dress as last time, just in a different colour! Honestly, basics are my favourite and I think they're the best investments for every girls wardrobe because (as I keep saying), you can re-style them and re wear them every single day and no one needs to know your secret.

Thanks for checking out this weeks Wish List Wednesday huns, let me know below if you love I Saw It First too and what pieces you think I should check out! You can find me on here or on my other socials:

Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x 
Youtube: Maeve Jarret

Maeve xox