05/07/2017

MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO

HEY GUYS! 

I HAVE AN EXCITING BLOG POST FOR YOU TODAY: IT IS ALL ABOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! YAY! 


I finally plucked up the courage to post my very first Youtube video. I had been debating the idea for such a long time and I had even filmed a few videos and tested where would be best to film videos in my flat, but was too nervous to post them. Once I had finally found the best place to film, I edited it and plucked up the courage to post it. 

I am so so happy that I have finally posted it as I have had some lovely feedback from some lovely blogger/youtuber girls which is exactly what I was nervous about (what other people would think), but so far the comments have been positive and constructive. 

I thought I would make it 'official' on my blog too so that you, my readers, can also jump on the band wagon (if you want) and watch my videos! I would love, love, love it if you could! 



I have made it nice and easy for you to find me on Youtube, all you have to do is search Maeve Jarret and look out for my blonde, pouty profile picture! However, today I have made it EVEN easier for you by linking my videos below; I have posted three videos so far so please give them a watch! 

1. SHORT PURPLE SMOKEY EYE LOOK


2. SIMPLE EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK



3. EASY GLITTER CUT CREASE


I am really happy with these videos, especially the second video as I think that has the clearest quality. 

I will be posting EVERY Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm (if you guys think that is a good time?) so subscribe and click the little bell to be notified exactly when I post my videos. I am super excited about this new adventure and I hope it brings more great things! I will also be filming fashion based videos as well as (I'd say) that is my 'forte' so be sure to watch out for those! 

Thank you so SO much for reading this post and any of my other posts for that matter, as well as for watching one or all of my Youtube videos (if you have the time). I am so excited for this adventure and I just want to make sure that I can be as helpful as possible, and I can make my videos as perfect as possible for all you guys. 

Please let me know of any future video requests you may have as I would LOVE to hear them. You can catch me on here or on my other socials:

You can find me:
Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x 

Youtube: Maeve Jarret

Maeve xox