08/09/2014

First day!

First days are always the hardest; at school, in a work place, anywhere really! However, today was all about taking on new challenges in my life and, surprisingly, I felt very excited about it.

The journey into and throughout of college is a big step from the good old GCSE days, as all of my teachers reminded me today! It opens up opportunities for future career options and helps to guide you onto these paths and in the right direction. Due to the presence of my blog you may have guessed that one of my options was to do with writing-correct! I have chosen a mixture of three subjects:
Creative Writing, 
Psychology,
Btec Sport Level 2&3
These will enable me to gain three very different A levels along with many different skills in order for me to persue my dreams in the future.

Back to the point!

I believe my college days will enable me to explore my fashion more and emphasise my styles. The ways I may show my styles could range right from the top; what is on trend this season, as well as the weather which influences style, especially what I feel comfortable in and of course, right at the bottom; what lessons I have that day and what clothing is the easiest to wear. These reasons above (and more) is why I have started up my blog once again to share with you guys my daily styles and to also help me with my writing skills which will benefit me in my future journalistic goals. 

To conclude on a more fashion based note: I know my last post was all about my new 'college outfit' but, honestly i felt today wasnt really a good enough day for that very outfit. Instead I decided to rock a light weight hareem pant from Riverisland along with a cute black, lace detailed string vest from Newlook. Due to the sun that you can notice beaming off of my face it was indeed a very hot day, therefore a big chunky knit cardigan,jeans&boots would not have been very practical at all. I paired this combo with favourite little bowler bag from Warehouse and a pair of comfy Hollister flipflops to get me through the tedious routine of standing up&sitting down and standing up again&sitting down again...all day long...

Let me know what you think of my combo!

                         Love Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment