29/11/2014

Pleasee workk

So my Blogger seems to be back up and running so fingers crossed this post publishes! 

Over the last couple days im been wrapping up, its getting colder and colder as we approach christmas and im still hoping on snow!

Went shopping with mother aka bestie on Thursday, had starbucks as always!! At this stage I was wearing my #asos fur coat, newest black lace #topshop crop and high waisted jeans, owh 'n' my #asos chunky boots #lovelovelove!!

Then it happened, I tried on and bought my first pair of #RiverIsland jeans, Eva style and just fell in love! They were a bargain too and we all know you cant miss out on a bargain♥

As soon as I was home I tried them on with all kinds of shoes and tops and created this concoction: #f&f high neck jumper, #RiverIsland Eva jeans and my cute lil peach #primark platforms!

Hope you like, let me know guys&gals x

Maeve xox

GRANDE soya, toffee nut latte♥ 
Love this high neck, so comfy♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment