22/11/2014

Two outfits in one day; no.2

Well whilst shopping with my bestfriend aka mother, I picked up this cute navy,oversized #primark jumper with holes, from my favourite boutique- #Preloved Boutqiue. I know holes aren't exactly practical, but this way I can wear different coloured tops underneath and keep extra warm.
"What jeans are they?" I hear you ask, they're an old pair of #dorothyperkins jeans I found whilst digging around my wardrobe yesterday. Unfortunately, they had this big stain on that was literally impossible to get out...so instead of wasting them I decided to a do a little DIY. 
Ripped jeans are all in this season, everybody has a pair! So I distressed the left leg (in pic) and ripped the knee on the right leg. It was so much fun! And they look shop bought, as good as new! You should really try it!!  

I wore the same lipstick as shown in my previous post, it was my lipstick of the day.

Maeve xox



No comments:

Post a Comment