When receiving this notification I was at work, in the Chinese, and after smiling like crazy and double checking his account for verification I rang my mum in such excitement that she didn't believe me either!!
Riverisland fur bag
Henry Holland, pink fur collar leather jacket
This jacket did well today to keep me warm, the icey weather is becoming stronger, sadly snow has not arrived yet. Wearing my new CAT boots I was head to toe in new Christmas items that I'm so excited to be sharing with you all.
This pink collar really brightened up my outfit; for anyone else like me who can sometimes end up head to toe In black because it was nice and simple, make sure you think about choosing a different coat- not that plain old Leather coat! Choose this Henry Holland number that will bring all the colour you need without going over the top rainbow
Maeve xox





No comments:
Post a Comment