17/12/2014

It's christmasssss

Well the day is finally here, and in fact it has gone again for another year. It's been a great day with the people most special to me...and I love it that way! Christmas jumpers today, or stay in pyjamas...I've not decided yet😃

My Christmas jumper is the cutest
Mickey onesie, you're never too old for Disney!!
Henry Holland Christmas nails!!!
Evening in with the family and onsies and chocolate and Christmas tv and the lot!!
Got so so much stuff for Christmas and I love every bit of it, haven't actually tried on anything yet because I know it will all look fabulous and I just can't wait to blog it! So not to ruin the surprise this picture is just a sneak peak at my newest wardrobe.

These are definitely the comfiest pair of nikes I own!!

Hope everyone had a great day, and make sure to check out my NYE blogging because I can assure you there will be loads and loads...and loads of glam.

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment