A very significant event is upon us, you guessed it FASHION WEEK! For another year it is approaching our door steps, taking place in major fashion capitals all over the world, and on the second row of London Fashion Week is exactly where I want to be for another following year! I've got a few pics of what outfit choices I will be considering; because hey it's LFW after all!!
The Culottes!
As you can see the Culottes can be worn long and short, both of which produce a baggy 'Bermuda' style affect. The long pair can be suited with a classic white shirt and pointed court for a classy, sophisticated look, likewise with the short culottes.
However, if you wear a fitted crop over some short culottes, aviator glasses and gladiator sandals, you will look hippy-chic in no time! Hey just in time for the festival season! As you can see I have found some gorgeous culottes from Asos, however all the high street shops are selling them so don't worry about missing out; they're everywhere at then moment.
Personally, because I am so short the culottes have been the few type of clothing that I really struggle to pull of; I prefer the longer culottes as well - therefore making the situation harder for myself! But this summer I will attempt to pull these bad boys off, whatever it takes! As well as the odd pair of baggy shorts just to throw over a bikini for the beach or to jump about in during the loudest music fest!
However, due to the arise of London Fashion Week I am willing to wear a pair there, because you can wear whatever you want to lfw! Plus it would give me a chance to experience wearing them outside of my usual lifestyle which will be daunting, but ill be surrounded by all different styles and trends worn by so many different people..what have I got to lose?!
Make sure to share what you guys are wearing to LFW! I am so overexcited right now!
Maeve xox


No comments:
Post a Comment