No matter how much or as little sport you take part in, owning some of Missguided Active Wear is a definite must have this season! In fact all the brands are producing sportswear now such as Boohoo, F&F, H&M and obviously Missguided. I have purchased two sports bras, one pink and one blue. They look as if different pinks and blues have been swirled around together and then left to dry; these colours would brighten up any ol' mundane kit and make the work out just that little bit more fun!
Unfortunately, I did not buy any sports leggings or shorts because I have many pairs, (as shown in pics) and ones that would match my new bras therefore, I didn't think it was necessary. But, that isn't to say that I wont have a browse and see what variety of sports kit are flying around- I've heard Boohoo are selling ponchos and Pac-a-macs again for the festival season? Why not throw one over the top if the weather is looking dull before a run.
http://uk.missguided.co.uk/missguided-active/
Above I have attached a link to the Missguided website which will direct you straight to the ACTIVE wear range so you can find exactly what you want without the hassle of clicking a button!
These sports bras do not only have to be worn inside the gym, don't let these vibrant colours go to waste! Why not wear them out on your daily run or just casually with a zip-up whilst walking the dog...obviously, all of these examples include physical activity, but hey if you prefer to wear them to bed then why not!
I'll be posting another sports post tomorrow because, believe it or not, I've been purchasing more! Make sure to check it out.
Maeve xo


No comments:
Post a Comment