16/06/2015

Newquay Z O O

First experience at a zoo and it was unforgettable, yes it isnt the biggest zoo and some of you may think this is stupid, but I loved it and that's the most important thing! I went with my other half, Thomas, and it was a brilliant day out. Newquay is such a beautiful place and so with the weather this experience was perfect!

I took many photos so just have a scan below and if you haven't visited Newquay ZOO yet...i highly recommend it!








 










































I had the cutest face paint there as well, in a que with multiple toddlers running around I definitely felt silly and very old! But the staff were so fun and welcoming, who really cares how old you are and whether or not you're having a face paint! Just have fun (and remember that!)

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment