Yep, that was three pairs of shoes, in one day! I think I did a very good job, considering I hadn't shopped in a long time, so really I deserved it. The reason for such a huge shop was so that I could find an outfit for a very special night out; my boyfriend/ best friend was leaving for his second year at university so to me this was a great opportunity to use this new and exciting trend! Flares make any figure flattering, even mine which I must say is completely out of shape at the moment! Obviously I had Victoria Beckham's figure in mind when I stood in front of the mirror, however I loved styling these up! Have a look how I did it:
As you can see the heels I wore under my flares were the perfect height! My mum prefers for her flares to completely cover her heels, but for me personally these were absolutely perfect- thanks Topshop!
Click the Topshop link to see if you're as lucky as me to find these gorgeous bargains!
My other pairs of shoes are over on my newest post!
Maeve xox

No comments:
Post a Comment