Can we turn back time for a minute; my last post was on the 7th OCTOBER! I cannot believe how quickly that month has gone, it has literally flown by! So much has happened, both good and bad, but my biggest issue is the lack of blogging I have done. My life is so up and down that I can't find, or don't look for the time to blog and this will definitely start to become an issue (if it hasn't already!).
It feels like yesterday I was at Kynance doing the shoot with Grace, and how excited I was to start shooting with her regularly. It just makes you think about how little people stick to their word; granted it is not a huge deal but you can only imagine how much people say, and how little they do.
I think my biggest problem is that I am waaaaaaay to ambitious! Although I do not want that to change (otherwise I could end up with no goals!), I need to be more practical with my daily tasks, while keeping in mind how long I am giving myself to complete these tasks. Thereforeeee...having an organised life must include?...Something to organise it for you: A PLANNER, DIARY, NOTEPADS (I suppose hiring an assistant would always be a good idea too, but lets leave that until the high life)!
*Throw back to London when I went into Paperchase for the first time. It was my kind of heaven: overly organised and colourful!*
I have turned to Paperchase for all of my organised-essential's in life, and hopefully (another ambitious thought) I will use all of my organised-essentials to their full potential in 2016, where my life will be 100% more organised! Ow, these ideas make me so much happier already, yay! Check out some of my faves from their website:
- http://www.paperchase.co.uk/stationery/diaries-organisers/organisers/neon-pink-a5-organiser.html - Obviously it has to be pink! But the reason I love this one so much is because it provides ''4 blank dividers that you can personalise to fit your life'' and as blogging is such a massive aspect to my life it must be part of my organiser.
- http://www.paperchase.co.uk/stationery/diaries-organisers/filofax/domino-spot-aubergine-pocket.html - These are such a good idea. It's like carrying around a folder, but a much more condense and casual version; so that you don't look like a college student.
I hope this has given you some organised inspiration too, and I know for sure this will NOT be a one-blog-post-month!
Maeve xox
No comments:
Post a Comment