25/02/2016

Hello Again London

Well I was back in London again this week for 3 days, and what a very exciting 3 days it was! I was invited (as mentioned on my previous post) for an interview at London College of Fashion in Shepard's Bush where I have chosen to study Fashion Journalism.

Oh My Gosh. I was so nervous! No, nervous is an understatement. I couldn't stop shaking and I could feel the nerves tremble through me as I spoke...

But it's all OK now because the interview is over and I am back at home in Cornwall! Lovely...fun...exciting...slow...Cornwall... where I am now awaiting a response from the interview, and I really hope it is positive.

The first picture below shows my day time outfit, the one I wore to my interview. I wore a new black ribbed midi dress from Very, my gorgeous black Henry Holland leather jacket with a pink collar, and black cut out Zara boots.














DAYTIME - Makeup Management: 


Face: Benefit Foundation in Honey
Cheeks: Seventeen powder // cream bronzer
Eyebrows: Collection palette in blonde
Eyelashes: Bourjoir Paris Twist mascara  
Eye shadow: light brush of Freedom gold, shimmering shadow
Lips: Mac Satin Faux 


NIGHT TIME - Makeup Management: 



Face: Benefit Foundation in Honey
Cheeks: Seventeen cream bronzer // powder
Eyebrows: Collection Palette in blonde
Eyelashes: Bourjoir Paris Twist mascara
Eye shadow: mixture of dark shades from Naked SMOKY palette
Lips: Mac Satin Faux


I feel that by wearing a lighter face during the day I gave off a mature feel, that matched the sophisticated style (with my midi dress) that I was hoping for! This would also then allow me to let my hair down in the evening with some darker tones and shades to make my eyes really pop. They were my focus area that night, as you can see above.

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment