Today I whipped out my new and gorgeous black bodysuit from H&M which I am totally obsessed with. I just love them so much, who was the original creator because she is a legend. I say 'she' because I can't imagine a boy creating them, but ya know weirder things have happened.
I have seen a perfect mixture of bodysuits from many websites, such as Topshop, H&M, and ASOS. I have linked the pages of the brands, so have a click to view their bodysuits.
Meanwhile, below is 'Today's #OOTD, have a looky:
I teamed my new H&M black bodysuit with my Newlook denim midi skirt and Topshop checked pumps. The sun was out so I pushed the boat out, it wasn't that cold! I did wear a coat as well though, don't panic, I chose to wear my favourite Topshop khaki bomber over the top and it looked great!
This was my first summer outfit of 2016 and I am very proud of it! If I don't say so myself!
I hope you are enjoying some sunshine, or maybe you have been lucky enough for snow over the pastf few weeks? Either way, enjoy it.
Maeve xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment