So my blog vacation has been going on for quite a while now and to be honest with you, I'm bored of it.
So, my last post was in August *gasps* and during that time I was working in Tesco and Costa, trying to sort out my university plans, waiting on my A Level results and spending time with family and friends, so if I'm honest blogging just became a thing I used to do. Which probably happened last year and maybe even the year before that - annoyingly!
However, I have good news (that's if you haven't seen it on my social media already): I WAS ACCEPTED INTO UNIVERSITY! Which means that tomorrow is actually my first official day at university studying my dream subject: Fashion Journalism *Very loud screams!*
Over the past week I have moved into my flat with my boyfriend and completed 4 days at UCA for the 'introduction week' where I have met a large and lovely bunch of people whom I'm sure will make the next 3 years slightly less daunting. I have also gotten to grips with the university itself and the surrounding area which definitely makes me feel more comfortable.
Epsom is such a beautiful place which has it's city features, such as busy roads and a great selection of shops - high street and high end - but also has large green parks in which you can sit and chill out with your friends after a long day at uni.
Luckily the park (by park I mean an extra, extra small-scaled Central Park, NYC) is directly opposite UCA so on those hot days you can take a blanket and a book, or chat for hours with your girls and relax. Whichever way you like to relax, this place (called Roseberry Park) is a perfect location for it!
I'll be honest, I am still just as nervous to officially start tomorrow as I was for my first day last week even though I know my classmates, lecturers and the area. It might sound silly, but because I have been looking forward to this day for the past two years, if not longer, when I was in college - where I really wasn't happy - so I have such high expectations that I really hope come true within the next 3 years! Fingers crossed!
Just another thing, with rejoining the blogging world comes a whole new routine that I need to get my head around so that I can develop my blog and skills as a whole. Therefore, I have set myself a 'Blogging Routine' that will highlight the days in which I HAVE to blog. Funnily enough, I have thrown myself in the deep end and said to myself that I will be posting every day. Within these posts will be the previous days 'Uni Outfit of the Day' which you will probably have already seen on social media, but the post will allow me to explain where everything is from ect, ect...
I am actually really excited to get into the habit of posting daily because then when it comes around to the holiday season again; Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays again I will be ready and keen to continue writing no matter what my other plans are. In fact, to keep myself on schedule I saw a lot of really cute planners and organisers in Wilkinson's earlier that I think will really help, and if you're anything like me for sticking to routines I reckon these could help you too!
1. Wilko Tribes Timetable - £1.00
2. Wilko Weekly Planner - £2.50
3. Wilk Weekly Planner Set (magnetised) - £5.00
Maeve xox



No comments:
Post a Comment