I have to travel each day into Epsom and back for uni which is only a short 40 minute bus ride in comparison to my 6 hour train journey that occurs when we go home (back to Cornwall). So, outfit preparation is always, always vital when I am planning on going home for the weekend.
Last month, Thomas and I took a long 6 hour train journey home to Cornwall (26th October) for his birthday celebrations and halloween parties! Which you can read about here. We decided to get some outfit pictures whilst we were waiting for my mum to pick us up, so I do apologise for the background (big ugly yellow bin), I agree it isn't the most glamorous, but it is a train station after all.
Keep reading to find my outfit details, as well as Thomas's...
Details:
Shirt: H&M*
Leggings: Primark
Shoes: Glamorous Knee Highs
Coat: Topshop Trench Coat*
Scarf: H&M chunky knit*
Bag (not shown): ALDO Tassel bag*
Details:
T-shirt: Burtons*
Jumper: Newlook Man
Coat: Boohoo Man*
Joggers: Nike
Shoes: Adidas Tubular*
Bag (not shown): Timberland Rucksack*
*similar items linked
I hope you liked this and took some inspiration from what we were both wearing because I must admit it was one of the comfiest outfits I've travelled in because I usually wear a dress - does anyone have a specific ''travelling dress'' too? But considering how cold it is (was) I thought it best to wrap up and avoid getting ill!
Maeve xox

No comments:
Post a Comment