These absolute beauties are from Zara - definitely my favourite brand at the moment! I have bought quite a few clothes from there recently (read the post here) and I cannot say wrong about them; each item was an affordable price and they are all such amazing quality. There's not a lot I can criticise to be honest.
I am going to write post another soon about the other bargains I have purchased from Zara recently, but until then, here's todays post:
'CHUNKY SOLE LEATHER SNEAKERS'
These are a gorgeous soft beige suede shoe, with chunky golden blonde sole's. I am totally in love with them because they just go with everything! I have worn them with a black knitted midi dress, khaki skinny joggers (see here), black skinny jeans; honestly they're such versatile shoes that they'd fit in every girl's wardrobe!
P.s They're also in sale; what more do you want?
Maeve xox




No comments:
Post a Comment