06/03/2017

BERSHKA MIDI

Good evening guys! 

Remember seeing this pic on my Instagram (@maeve_jarret)? Well below, I have all of the important details you need to find these pieces yourselves. I must admit, I have matched quite a few colours and patterns together here in this outfit which at first I enjoyed it, but as we started to take photos I soon realised that I didn't like it as much as I originally thought - which was annoying - but I made it work for the blog. 

Next time, I'd probably stick to a black bodysuit or even a single-coloured one so that you could really see the skirt (because that was the focal point I wanted to capture from this outfit). 

Anyway, if you want to know where these items are from then just keep reading...












Details:
Jacket: Zara Slogan Bomber* (blog post here
Shoes: Zara chunky sneakers* (blog post here)
*similar items linked

I think this midi skirt is perfect for day and night - read this post to see how I styled it for a night out - looks because it is so easy to style. It is a rather plain skirt, although it has lovely ribbed fabric, so you can pretty much wear anything with it, such as a crop jumper (of any colour); a body suit or crop top in the summer; strappy sandals in the summer, or even chunky boots and tights in the winter; genuinely every girl needs easy pieces like these in her wardrobe!

What makes this skirt even better is the fact that it cost only £3.99 - yes, £3.99! Unfortunately, I bought it from the Bershka store in Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford, which is why I couldn't link it for you guys, but if you're near the store then why not pop in and have a look for yourselves!

Just thank me later!

Don't forget to let me know what you thought on here or on my other social media:

Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x

Maeve xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment