It was nice to wear something different to my usual go-to nude or a dark purple colour that I sometimes go for because my eyes were quite neutral and smokey, so my lips were the bright 'pop of colour' to my makeup #otn. I did a brown smokey eye with a faint half cut crease and gold glitter shadow on the lid, but the focus was most definitely my lips.
As I didn't take very clear photos (at all!) of my outfit on Saturday night, which is annoying because my outfit was different to usual and I really liked it, but instead I thought I'd share my new fave lip combo with you...
LIP COMBO:
Sleek Makeup Lip VIP in Walk of Fame - 1010
Other face products are similar, if not the same, as the others I've tagged before on my Instagram/Twitter and my blog including Makeup Revolution shadows from the Fortune Favours The Brave Palette, RImmel foundation, Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Primark lashes, Chanel Eyebrow duo, and many more you've heard of before.
Sorry this is a short post guys, but I hope you love this lip combo just as much as me! As always you can chat to me on here or on my other social media pages:
Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x
Maeve xox

No comments:
Post a Comment