Good evening guys, so I didn't go out this weekend which means I don't have an outfit and makeup post for you today, but instead I have this outfit for you:
If you want to know where these items are from then just click below...
You may have seen similar photos of a black jumper dress like this on my Instagram (here & here), and yes you guessed it; this is the exact same jumper dress but in dark green. Both of these jumpers are from my favourite store ever: Zara!
I bought them in store - for an amazing price of £7.99 (each) - and they're not online, so I can't tag them for you unfortunately, but you never know you may find them in your nearest store too!
I have styled this jumper dress really simply with my black Bershka sock boots. You can style jumper dresses with literally everything (as you have probably seen everyone do recently), such as knee high boots, chunky sole trainers, strappy heels, they would even look good with strappy sandals in the summer. I think jumper dresses are perfect pieces to have because they're super easy to wear, to throw on whilst you're around the house, or to wear when popping to the shops. They're the types of pieces that look really good, without you having to make much effort! Don't we all love these types of pieces?
As for similar jumper dresses, I have linked some here for you:
I hope you liked this look guys! As always you can chat to me on here and on all my other social media pages:
Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x
Maeve xox








No comments:
Post a Comment