14/08/2017

FabLittleBag Review | Lifestyle

Happy Monday guys, I hope you're doing well?

So...I haven't posted on here for a while now have I? I'm not going to bore you with the countless reason for this though, instead I am going to jump straight into this lifestyle post. 

I want to discuss periods, yes. Periods. 

The dreaded 7 days of hell all 'us women have to deal with each and every month...yet boys don't think they have it easy? Periods are something we do not talk about enough and, well why is this? I guess you could call it a 'taboo' subject because it isn't something we shout about, and rightly so; we know that we all have them so why bring it up? 

Am I right? 

HOWEVER, WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT IT IF I SAID I HAD ONE OF THE MOST HELPFUL HACKS TO MAKING PERIODS EASIER FOR US ALL?!

I'll take that as a yes.





I'd like to introduce FabLittleBags to you, they're the newest and the only helpful hack you will need each month to make your week of hell a hell of a lot easier, less stressful, and all round a more cleaner experience. 





I was lucky enough to be sent a pack of FabLittleBags to test out and see for you guys if they are as good as they sound. The photos above show the pack I was sent, this was their 'Starter Pack' which includes 1 Bathroom Pack full of 20 bags along with 1 plastic refillable Handbag case that comes with 5 bags inside, and a little guide. 



FACTS*: 
  1. 60% of women still flush their tampons, mostly unaware of the huge pollution this causes.
  2. ''Our research showed that 84% of women feel embarrassed disposing of their tampons at other people's houses. And over half of us have done the Handbag Smuggle at one time or other!''
*provided by the team at FabLittleBags

HOW TO USE // WATCH MY DEMO:


Using one of these bags is honestly the easiest, quickest and cleanest way to dispose of your tampon or sanitary pad. No more wrapping it up in toilet paper and attempting to dispose of it 'subtly' in public bins or even in the sanitary bins provided because, lets be honest they can be rather dirty as well so instead just carry it around in a FabLittleBag until you can easily dispose of it!

In the video I have shown how the bags work, but to explain further:
  • The bag is an opaque, white rectangular bag that is sealable and disposable,
  • The green tabs work as handles so that you can hold it with one hand whilst you sort yourself out with the other,
  • Take the white strip off from inside and you're left with a sticky strip that allows you to seal the bag,
  • They're easily foldable, flexible and portable for hiding in your bag, makeup pouch or small pocket. 

FabLittleBags make periods less daunting for grown women that have had to deal with periods for years as well as (and most importantly) for younger girls that have just started to adapt to the reoccurring situation because for younger girls it can be a much more sensitive topic so in order to help you feel more comfortable at school, at your friends house and even at your nans house when you need to dispose of a tampon, but don't want to put it in plain sight (i.e. the kitchen bin) then use a FabLittleBag until you find somewhere more comfortable to dispose of it in. 

I can remember a few embarrassing situations from when I was younger and had to deal with getting my period, and I actually think they could have been avoided with a FabLittleBag. 

They're not only perfect for on the go use - with the Handbag case you can take out as many as you feel you need for the day or a few just in case your body decides to surprise you - but with the Bathroom Pack you can keep 20 bags in the most important place. 

FabLittleBags also offers:


So they have lots of different ways to suit just about everyone!

I really hope you enjoyed this post guys, I really enjoyed creating it for you. I have written a 'proper' lifestyle piece in ages so I hope you enjoyed it as I really want to keep creating lifestyle pieces for you, in fact I want to try and keep them coming every Monday! (But I won't make any promises just incase haha...)

Remember to head over to FabLittleBags to see what they have to offer and their social media pages:


As well as mine! See you next time.


Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x 
Youtube: Maeve Jarret

Maeve xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment