08/01/2015

Happiness is key.

The I love the gym! Fair enough I haven't gone for a while...*cough* a month or so *cough* but that doesn't mean I don't still love it, my commitment level just isn't where it should be! Hehe! However, due to my gorgeous new gym kit I received this Christmas the motivation just jumped up a notch!
Inthestyle 'work out' leggins (I have pink and grey)

My abs before the gym this morning

Smile because it's good for you



I use the gym as a way to free myself from normal life, from what is bothering me or stressing me out; I use it to help build my selfesteem and do something for myself for once! I love helping the people around me and keeping people happy is what I love to do the most, but sometimes it can get too much, and you've got to do at least one thing in life that makes you happy, that makes you feel great! Right!? Therefore I use the gym. Building muscle and toning up makes me feel better about myself in ways other people may not understand, however I'm sure you have a tactic or activity that makes you feel better about yourself. I say do it more, increase the free times and feel good for yourself all the time! 

After all I bet you deserve it! 

Maeve xox


No comments:

Post a Comment