05/01/2015

Boohoo Buys

Its after Christmas and the sales have begun! Actually, they started as soon as the clocks struck 00:01 on boxing day. I've been going mental over the past two days; 

Contrast panel leggins

Black tube croptop
 Gorgeous black trousers 
Matched with my slouch Zara black jumper 
"Give a Girl the Right Shoes and She will Conquere the World." 
Wine coloured Boohoo knitted Cape to finish it all off👌

Absolutely in love with my newest buys and I'm sure I'll be purchasing more asap! I think I'm slightly addicted;) Hope you guys had a fab last few days off before restarting college/work..I'll be restarting tomorrow! Don't know whether I'm excited or sad, college isn't my favourite place I'll admit, but this year I am determined to do well and turn my college life around! Bring it on 2015, I am going to beat you like a pulp! (In a good way of course) 

Maeve xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment