02/01/2015

It's time to recover

After awakening from my bed at 12pm today, I decided to spend the rest of the day playing catch up on my blog! Sharing some snaps from my NYE day-to-night because it was so good and I love sharing with you guys; from casual normal clothing to a cave woman was quite a transformation, however we did it and looked amazing! Unfortunately, I didn't get as many photos as I'd wished so I've just popped them all on here: 

Mid make up process
Cute snapchat pic
Me&Thomas dressed as cavemen👌😃 
Mother aka Hannah, dressed as a fair lady

It was a great night and I can't wait for what 2015 is going to bring me; I haven't got a New Years resolution yet, but I'm hoping for only positive things with college and this blog and basically with life. 

Happy new year everyone!! 

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment