11/01/2015

Making the most out of every dress up occasion

Works do!!

So I currently work at Costa Coffee in Helston, and last Saturday night was our Christmas/New Year celebration party! And what a night it was! I didn't get many clear photos of my full outfit, but from the pics below you can kinda see! 

I wore an oversized #Newlook chiffon v-neck top, over footless tights& my fave chunky #Asos boots so that I could assure myself the safety of my feet! (I can't really walk in heels so they was as heeled as I went for pure safety precautions;))
Boss being the front left personal in this photo, bloody legend!
Major selfie-stick fun! Taking 10photos at a time...I think it's safe to say we got a lot of use out of it! 
This night was one to remember, and all I can say is that I hope it happens again!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment