After finishing the day at lunchtime, which was a massive bonus, I also came home to 2 parcels which just topped off my day! One of which was a gorgeous black #LavishAlice evening dress, that has a sequin high neck top layer, stunning! And I cannot wait to wear it -only 6months to go ish- so organised!
The second item I bought was a pair of leather/suede boots from #topshop! They were such a massive bargain I just couldn't say no!! With a gorgeous chunky leather platform+heel, the mid calf made out of suede and the inside full of fur...pure bliss.
From £98 down to £40- I did start to contemplate buying them at least stage- but luckily I didn't because in only one week later they were reduced from £40 down to £30, where I conducted some magic, used some discount codes and got them to a final, and very pleasuring price of £22!! *round of applause to Maeve*
Can't wait to wear these bad boys tomorrow! Keep an eye on my Instagram!👌💖
Maeve xox








No comments:
Post a Comment