LFW has inspired me to create my own blogger's edit list via Miss Selfridge. The outfits that strutted around Somerset House all last week were more than inspiring; pinstripes, oversized coats, white shirts, neon overloads, major denim doubles were everywhere! More than you could ever imagine!
This is such an elegant style; once again another co-ord...hey just try it what have you got to lose! The light and dark blues all compliment each other without looking too over the top, and the nude courts just touch up this outfit and make your legs look luscious.
Finally, yes we have more stripes but more importantly I wanted to make sure I added in some flares! I admitted on a previous post that these were one of my worst nightmare style items, however having seen them perfectly styled along the LFW catwalk my opinion has very much changed. I love the idea of wearing these wide legs with some chunky heels, like these sandal's, because it would look great while adding a few inches to my height (every little helps!!)
Everyone watching the BRITS??
Maeve xox



No comments:
Post a Comment