24/02/2015

Nike

Over the past week my mother and I have been more motivated then ever to get fit and fully healthy for 2015. There are many events coming up that my mum, especially, would love to get fit and active for such as Wireless Festival 2015!! And of course the odd wedding that is coming up! Anyway, I love fitness and health which is why I am so excited to get my mum just as keen, and help her achieve her goals. In doing so, how can you do exercise if you do not have kit? well you cant...therefore this week we have been purchasing multiple tops, pairs of shorts and even a new pair of trainers to increase the hype.

My previous posts is about my Missguided Active Wear this next post is about my new Nike sports wear. <click the highlighted words to be directed straight there and buy your sportswear now>
 


I'm excited for what 2015 has to bring for me and my mum, we're best friend and Ill be here every step of the way pushing her to the limits and help her feel and look a-maz-ing. 

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment