During my time in Kingston of course I spent a good quality amount of time in the nearest shopping centre, spending some money on my favourite brands, as well as browsing around shops that I'm not in so much, just to mix it up a little! One of my fave purchases was the white chiffon shirt shown in the snaps below...and check it out, its from Primark!!
White shirts are all in this season! Under anything sleeveless, just have a look: at New York Fashion Week 2015 Garments made another entrance. "So simple, and yet here we have it: the white shirt is back. Boxy white shirts were worn under strapless dresses and tucked into drawstring pyjama pants at Suno, sleeveless or in dress form at Peter Som and contrast collared or bib-fronted at Boss." The white shirt is SS15's 'styling prop' as Marc by Marc Jacobs announced.
Why not try them like I did, or go all out with a little boxy number and a midi skirt, or even under a slogan sweater; you may not see it, but the collar will still makes its stylish debut.
Monochrome was my style today; pairing my simple Primark white shirt with simple black Topshop joni jeans. Have you all been keeping up to date with #lfw? I certainly have! and I couldn't be anymore jealous; the blogger ladies look better and better every day! I also heard about the Topshop vending machine...WHAT IS THIS? I thought...now I am super jealous!
Maeve xox




No comments:
Post a Comment