15/03/2015

20 coats for £20 - Missguided haul

Have you checked your emails lately?

Missguided have cut down their coat prices and this seems like a life threatening decision! It isn't, obviously, but I am really having difficulty deciding which coat to buy, as does anyone when the prices are stupidly low and the selection is unforgettable. I know it is nearly spring-come Saturday- but the wind is strong every now and again, and well why not have a new coat in your life?

Here is an example pic of some of the coats that are down to £20, amazing I know.

 I was so stuck between the Pink Suede Coat (shown above) and, well the majority of the other pink dresses. I love pink! Here are the main 4 coats that are currently in my basket:

NO.1


















NO.2


NO.3


 















NO.4
















I have listed these coats in order of favourites, the problem is they're all at such a great discount that you cant use the price as a way to determine which I will buy. However, not that I want to copy, I saw my 'NO.1' fave coat (above) on another fashion bloggers site, and I fell in love. This coat must have fell out of heaven, I swear.

So now I am about to purchase that baby.

And to make this buy an ever better one I created a whole new outfit to fully invite the newest spring vibes into my wardrobe. Its a secret, so keep a look out for my outfit posts on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr & Google+.

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment