14/03/2015

Moodstruck 3D Fibre Lash Mascara Review

So the other day I was asked to test out and provide a review of this new and upcoming beauty product. It is called Moodstruck 3D Fibre Lash Mascara that is not like your ordinary mascara. The product comes in two forms; the Moodstruck Transplanting Gel and Moodstruck Natural Fibres.

One of the main reasons I love this mascara is because it is so totally different from all the other mascaras I have tried, as you can see from my previous posts and multiple Instagram pics, I am IN LOVE with my trusty Benefit Mascara's, but you are allowed to take a dip into other brands and see the differences so why not grab one of these new products and try it out for yourself?

Instead of applying layers and layers of one mascara or lots of different mascaras onto your own lashes and slowly damaging them, just to create a long and thick look. This mascara requires you to apply layers of tiny fibres, like individual eyelash extensions upon your normal lashes in order to make them look fuller and fluffier. By doing this you're avoiding the risk of loosing your own lashes because they're not being built up & up, struggling to hold onto the goo like substance, oh no! They're only holding up the very light, feathery fibres that do not really weigh anything. As you can see from my pictures below, these products really work and although I wear mascara a lot even I can see the differences.

Blinking Gorgeous

Blinking Gorgeous
STEP 1 (simplified)
(below) This is the Transplanting Gel that acts as a glue for the Natural Fibres. The brush is like any ordinary brush, with a curved shape to reach those lashes hidden deep into the corners and really pull them out, ready for the fibres. You apply as much or as little of the gel onto your eyelashes, make sure you cover them all so the more fibres can be secured.
Blinking Gorgeous
STEP 2 (simplified)
(below) This is the Natural Fibre applying brush. The brush is not pointy or sharp. The application process is effortless- the fibres fall off and attach themselves to the Transplanting Gel as you wipe the brush against your lashes. Its as simple as that. You may apply as many coats as you like, however it is recommended to brush one layer of fibres at a time, securing each layer with another layer of Transplanting Gel. That way they can hold tight to your lashes.

Blinking Gorgeous fibre lash mascara
A TOP TIP
Use an eyelash/eyebrow brush to gently brush through your lashes, removing any clumpy fibres or unwanted gel. You can buy a Younique eyelash brush on their website now.
 
Blinking Gorgeous
Blinking Gorgeous


















I am honoured to have been asked to do this and I am more than happy to do so for any other beauty/fashion related products. By publishing this review I am also agreeing to advertise this company: they're called Blinking Gorgeous and the lady in charge of it all (in Helston) is called Louise Alway.
 
If you need to contact her you can do so through myself or through several social media sites, such as Instagram and Facebook. Search: (or click the links below)

I have much more information and application instructions that I can easily provide to anyone interested in trying this product for themselves. I will be posting this onto my Instagram page so if you're interested find me on there and give me comment or private message. If you do not have instagram you can also contact me directly via email - maevejarret@hotmail.co.uk

I will be testing this product on my mum and sister so that you can see how it looks on older and younger people.

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment