Well London Fashion Week is over for another Spring/Summer season so lets have a look at some of my favourite highlights from the awesome week! Here we have BFF's Cara Delevingne and Jordan Dunn walking for Topshop Unique SS15.
There is an endless amount of pictures that I could post from LFW! As the hundreds of designers packed into Somerset House as did the hundreds of paparazzi ready to do what they do best- take pictures. Millions of them. The internet is crawling with this seasons newest trends from the multiple Fashion Week's that have been showcased during the early months of 2015, and I for one cannot wait for them to hit to high streets!
After going to London Fashion Weekend last year I know exactly what I missed out on this year, it doesn't help my envy and sadness about having missed out, however there is always A/W 15. The snaps below are just some I borrowed from the London Fashion Weekend Instagram page, the collaborations of outfits that attended the week shows, as well as the weekend ones were such inspirations!
Week inspo:
Daisy Lowe has smashed the oversized cape look, with the detail on the structured dress this outfit really shows how tiny her waist is! This look is so simple and sophisticated.
So I still have my Limited Edition tote bag from last year will all of the goodies, do you? This years tote bag is amazing and I just wish I had my hands on one! Make way for A/W 15 because I am making it my mission to be there!
Maeve xox



No comments:
Post a Comment