05/03/2015

Mom Jeans

As soon as the sun begins to shine a smile just begins to beam on my face and I love it. Just like I love these Urban Outfitters mom jeans; they're right on trend and were an absolute bargain in the January Sales at ONLY £10! *massive gasps* I know, I did well. But I have been struggling to find what to wear with them because they're baggier than my usual jeans, which made me feel uneasy about what actually looked good or what just made me look stumpy.
I'm 5ft 2" - looking stumpy is a very easy thing to do.

Urban Outfitters Mom Jeans
 
Topshop Chunky Cardigan



White ribbed crop top
I am wearing a long sleeved, white, Topshop ribbed crop top, my jeans and my Topshop chunky knit cardigan. The shoes were my main problem, but I dug out my Topshop slip on check pumps and they matched perfectly. My summer wardrobe definitely seems to be making an entrance, and that makes me very happy. 
 
Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment