Courtesy of ELLE magazine, I bagged myself a mini Roller Lash Mascara! The mini wand is small, flexible with significant bristles that separate the eyelashes creating a prominent lash effect. I am very fortunate to have long eyelashes, compared to my mum and sister whose aren't as...long...I have tried several mascaras, I mean hundreds, and Benefit have always come out on top.
It all began with the BADgal Lash Mascara; although the brush was much thicker than my preferred liking, I worked with it by using another thinner brushed mascara in order to level up the brushes and get the thickness without the clumps. I had the best of both worlds, resulting in very long and thick eyelashes. Every girls dream.
But once the They're Real! Mascara made its debut I was completely won over! It had everything I adored; the brush was sturdy, not too think nor too thin, bristles were strong even after applying multiple layers one after the other, the bottle even lasted me a good month. That can be the one disadvantage to a good mascara, but for someone that uses mascara very regularly and when, on the rare occasion I find a mascara that I adore, typically it is one that will run out the quickest. But that was not the case this time. I was at the end of my bottle and I knew I wanted nothing other than to use this mascara every single day until...well they stopped producing it. However, this was until the newest edition arrived and now you can see where my problem began.
Don't get me wrong I will always have a They're Real Mascara in my makeup bag, but the Roller Lash is something every girl has to own. The 'hook n roll' brush technique really grasps the eyelashes and makes them stand up strong, independently, without the need for a million layers. At the minute all experience I have to go on is from the mini version, but because my feedback from the mini Roller Lash is so hugely positive, there can be nothing but more positivity from the full version.
Here we have my basic daily face routine; it is one that I used for the majority of last week (when I made the effort to do so) and as far as makeup brands go, Benefit has overpowered my daily essentials and definitely has an 11/10 from me!
I will also be writing a review on my newest lipstick: MAC Satin Faux. Stay in touch.
Maeve xox




No comments:
Post a Comment