The shoes were my favourite part, as always. I have to say I follow after my mother when it comes to shoes; they're her all time fave accessory. I took a dip into the Mule collection at Missguided and was shocked with what I found - these White Two-Strapped Perspex Heels created a perfect monochrome vibe with my tie-up checked dress - you can view both of my buys instantly by clicking the links.
While keeping a rather simple tone, this outfit would look great on a summers evening as well as a winters one. I wore my white Michael Kors bag so that my accessories matched and so the monochrome vibe could continued. However, this doesn't mean you cant wear a bright pink clutch and matching bracelets to brighten things up, or even a bright red lippy with matching nails to spice it up!
Next up, the coat that I actually bought in the 20 for £20 offer:

This outfit was perfect to begin the spring/summer vibes! The two block colours make it fun and easy to wear with just about anything, grab a pink shirt over some dark grey jeans- this coat brightens up any dull, rainy spring day making you the ray of sunshine people are all waiting for.
Don't get wrong, this post is the beginning of much more to come, and to make up for the rather longer period I was away. As gutted as I am for being so slack we must not dwell, on with my future posts and blog success we go.
Maeve xox



No comments:
Post a Comment