20/04/2015

Feelin' appreciated.

So after first being asked to write for West Egg (see my previous post) I didn't think it could get any better, until Jack Crute accepted me as a writer for their website. AHH! I am so happy that I get this chance because I am now able to receive more advice and help with my writing and I love that my experience is just growing and growing! After creating this blog and achieving work experience at Fabulous Magazine I was purposefully searching for ways to widen my experience before my placement, but I did not expect such a big opportunity like this to arise!

This is just a small post to thanks those from the West Egg team and Jack Crute team for offering me these amazing opportunities! And I cannot wait to continue writing pieces for my website page on Jack Crute and possibly writing more articles for West Egg.

You can view my both of my pieces on Jack Crute by clicking on the links below:


http://jackcrute.com/ss15-shoes

http://jackcrute.com/kimkardashian














Please give them a read and let me know what you think, it would be very much appreciated!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment