28/05/2015

Pretty Little Thing Buys

So I have finally purchased myself a camel coat! And it was at such a bargain price of £15! If you're in need of one (like i was- my wardrobe was begging for one) head over to Pretty Little Thing and check out their jackets/coat sale. You won't be sorry.

This khaki dress was also from PLT its a ribbed high neck maxi dress with a split up the right leg. The split gives the dress an edge and can be worn elegantly or rocky by adding a long duster coat and nude courts for the sophisticated look, or chunky black boots and a leather biker jacket for the grungy-ness feel.




























I wore my lace up brown Topshop sandals with this outfit...again. They seem to go with just about anything, which is perfect with the festival season coming up. Only needing one pair of shoes over a festival weekend makes one (of the many) accessories easier to pack and your bag a lot lighter. Hope you're all buying tickets and outfits and deciding which weekends you're taking off work for what festival; there are so many to choose from! I know I cant decide!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment