29/05/2015

Bourjois Paris Volume '1 SECONDE' Mascara


I own a few of the Boujois Mascaras and even though they may not be the most popular, I don't believe this makes them bad, if anything this makes them a challenge- a threat to other mascara brands. Bourjois are producing more and more mascaras with the exact features every girl needs; this exact mascara (pictures below) is the newest, limited edition mascara called '1 Seconde'. The brush is thicker which allows for all lashes to be reached even those in the deepest of corners; the bristles are soft - a disadvantage of thinner brushes as they can sometimes hurt and could cause serious damage.



The 1 Seconde mascara is soft and quickly applies mascara to all lashes within seconds, without needing to apply several of layers your lashes will fly up! This is something I highly desire when it comes to my mascaras, I need significantly long lashes and you should agree this mascara does exactly that by looking below at my photos.





















Find your own limited edition mascara in your nearest boots, shop online by clicking on the link above (although unfortunately this exact limited edition mascara seems to be out of stock online:() or in a local department store. I love mine and it is definitely one of the many in my emergency handbag makeup bag!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment