Day no.2 outfit here I go; so earlier on this week before my placement began (so Sunday) I went shopping for a few essentials I had left at home, the most important being a rain jacket of which I didn't actually buy!!
Instead I purchased these gorgeous super comfortable culottes at a bargain price of £3! from Primark. I knew it was about time I tried this crazy trend out for myself and they did indeed look okay! I definitely shocked myself quite a bit...
Being 5'2/3 ish it's hard to believe knee length baggy shorts will look nice because even if you wear the tallest shoes you're still worried you look odd as everything looks shorter than usual (and that is a big problem for short people, like me!).
However, after I had been rushed around trying to find the right top this morning - a long sleeve crop cut just above the waist band and so I thought what was really the point in wearing a crop top?- I found my celfie tshirt from H&M that I had initially packed as a lazy top once I had returned from a long day, and it worked wonders. Although it was also cropped, it was much longer than my others so I found I could tuck it into my culottes and no one would know the difference. Magic.
Finishing off my outfit with my new Topshop zip detailed handbag purchased in their amazing online summer sale, and Toshop silver strap platforms -which match my sparkly phone case- perfect.
Let's be honest, who doesn't take a celfie in big, posh elevator mirrors? The building was incredibly posh (as I probably mentioned in my Day 1 post) however as it is my second day, I have kind of figured out and remembered the routines that go with getting into a lift, opening all the doors as well as successfully getting through the gates at the front door! It's such s beautiful place and I hope to be returning very soon after I finish this incredible week.
Maeve xox






No comments:
Post a Comment