06/07/2015

Day 1 at FAB MAG

Last night I had the worst nights sleep; I was uncomfortable and couldnt stop thinking about my first day...Not my first day at any old job, my first day at Fabulous Magazine, one of the biggest magazines in the world! The fact I was going there for my work experience was unbelievable and it just hasn't sunk in yet! Excited didn't even cover it, however my nerves were definitely getting the better of my last night and especially during the journey to London Bridge Street this morning.

To make matters worse, I didn't even know what to wear and the day seemed as if it was going to go from bad to bad. However i decided to play it safe and went for a simple trousers and white vest combo: my patterned trousers are from Boohoo, silk vest from F&F and my shoes and bag are both from River Island- the bag i purchases yesterday in the sale during a last minute shop at Westwood Shopping Centre.











So today may have been a quite day, but it was anything but a disappointment! I met amazing people whom i will be spending the rest of my week with meanwhile, I have spent my whole day in the most modern building i think i have ever been in as well as doing jobs for editors that create (obviously) one of my favourite magazines e v e r…I'm sure you can feel the excitement radiating off me because I definitely cannot keep it in for any longer!

London is by far my favourite place (in the UK) and i would never have made this far if it wasn't for my best friend aka my mother aka basically my outfit finder and manager of all life events that i (must) attend. After the extended drive up and multiple trips in and out of London she will be making for me this week, not to mention the endless hours she will spend strolling and dawdling around just admiring the sights (oh yeah and waiting for me some more), I owe everything to her! However, with the unlimited amount of Starbucks shops and Central London only minutes away, I don't really think she'll be regretting this trip.

Check in tomorrow for my Day 2 Outfit and what my day will be consisting of - I am crazy excited!

Maeve xox


No comments:

Post a Comment