I admit I looked rather similar to yesterday as this black jumpsuit looks like my black culottes, but obviously the top half was different and that makes some difference. I did unfortunately have to wear the same shoes though- my Topshop sliver platforms- which isn't a bad thing because they're super comfy! I threw on my new Primark striped cardigan over the top, and used my new Topshop zip detailed handbag (which I also used yesterday).
I added a little extra to my eye make-up today because i felt my outfit needed an extra umph. Also my cardigan was blue and white striped, so it matched.
Is that an Aldo bag in your hand i hear you ask?
Oh yes it is! Mummy treated me to a gorgeous black, tassel leather handbag.
It. Is. Heavenly. Watch out on instagram (@maeve_jarret) for snaps!
So excited for my day out with the Fabulous shooting team tomorrow! Learning how the team interviews and produces these events has always made me wonder and now, tomorrow i will finally understand how it all works. Excited doesn't cover it! Be sure to tune in for my gossip, information and feelings about the day.
Maeve xox





No comments:
Post a Comment