09/07/2015

Number 4 for ya

I didn't take any awful lot of photos today as I spent the majority of it waiting around for buses -of which we didn't end up taking- getting on and off of river buses and walking to the studios using Google maps of which I was meant to arrive at hours before (I arrived at 13:30pm; starting time was 10:30am)! 

Due to the tube strikes, that definitely occurred on the worst day for me, the whole of London was unable to get literally an-y-where on time! It was so annoying! However, I would never regret the journey or experience I had today at the photoshoot because it was such an amazing opportunity, one that I have only dreamt of attending. 

Chloe Madeley is a lovely, friendly and quite crazy girl (in a fun way!) Despite the rubbish comments she is usually given on social media she always seems to find the funny side and let's be honest, with a figure like that there's no point in caring about other people! I know I wouldnt! 








Don't be fooled by the smiles in the boat selfie (above), we were rather annoyed at the fact we were taking such form of transport, however nothing could beat the horrendousness of the journey back!! 

On a positive note, did you spot the pretty black leather Aldo bag? Oh yes that's mine darling

It's unbelievable how much I love London and I am so unbelievably gutted that tomorrow is my last day, but I have had the experience of a life time and it has helped me decide exactly what i want for my future! Bring on the challenges and more experiences like this one, please! 

Maeve xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment