I love a good bargain and making deals with friends, especially when it comes to buying something that someone does not want, and in my case, buying a dress that had never even been worn before. Fair enough to you my friend, but this baby is a great fit and I'm just glad I could help you out- ''Miss Selfridge Stripped Midi Dress, £8.'' YES PLEASE!
I wore it today with my lace up Topshop sandals and ASOS denim jacket; admittedly I only added the hat as an extra accessory when these photos were being taken but it looked great I won't lie, and I wish I had worn it all day! The wind however, is a big issue when it comes to hats and even though I had it on for a maximum of 5 minutes I could not stop rearranging me hair whilst trying to keep it steady for a few decent photographs...I'm thinking someone should create hats with loop holes inside so that you can grip them into your hair?
Another massive advantage is that this length will make any figure type look great! Tall or short- as the length will not cut you off nor make you look chunkier than you actually are- mistakes made with some shorter dresses. Skinny or curvy body shapes- are highlighted by the snug materials, making the more preferred areas pop and leaving the disliked areas left to the imagination of others.
There is also so much variation to a midi dress itself, from colours to patterns to materials to styles. You can do some much with them and I think that makes them more fun and challenging to me!
Find out for yourselves what suits you best, after all you will never know what styles you prefer until you give them all try.
Maeve xox
No comments:
Post a Comment