Roller Lash Mascara; Benefit Cosmetics...you've done it again! As If you didn't expect them to out do themselves? I know this mascara has been out for a little while now, and you're probably wondering why I have taken so long, but honestly that doesn't matter. All that matters is how I feel about this mascara:
Some people may not actually care nor realise what the differences are between the They're Real mascara and this Roller Lash edition, however they're so obvious! The brush of the Roller Lash is curved for a start; the bristles may be just as prominent as They're Real but with the added curve your lashes will become much more shaped and look much longer.
In fact, I love this mascara that much that I have now written two reviews! Therefore, I am going to leave it there as I'm sure you guys get the picture; basically I love it and would 100% recommend it to all make up and mascara fanatics- I'd also say it is my favourite so far.
Maeve xox
No comments:
Post a Comment