16/09/2015

Paul's Boutique Purchase

This is the first Paul's Boutique bag I have ever purchased, surprising but true. Earlier this year, my mum bought a PB bag and I'll be honest, I was sceptical at first considering my choice of handbags is rather picky, but was gorgeous! Therefore, feeling rather jealous I knew that my time had come.

I searched for a while online just to get a feel of what was around and keeping in mind that tonnes of A/W styles were coming out. Then, as if by magic, ASOS released a 20% off bags collection and led me to my beautifully large, colourful but smart PB bag.

This bad will hold every essential aspect of my college life, and more. Men may describe handbags as just large, hollow, useless things but what will you do when your pocket space soon becomes occupied and you decide to by a bottle of water but cannot be bothered to carry it? I'm telling you, as will many other women that bags are your door way to easier, hand free days.

Check mine out:










I hope you also noticed my outfit of the day; Primark culottes, a cute mustard Topshop crop, grey Topshop grey cardi and snake print (Topshop) sliders! Granted the sun wasn't exactly shining, but that's not to say I couldn't pretend it was summer right?

I love culottes this year, they look great and I actually don't look short, yes I was as surprised as you. It make's me gutted that for such a long time I was afraid to wear them because I was convinced I'd look stumpy and short, but it just proves that you should try everything in life because you can never be sure of the outcomes.

There's a strong motto for you! Have a nice evening.

Maeve xox





No comments:

Post a Comment