As the off chance of sun appeared today, I took it as an opportunity to show off my new Boohoo suede skirt! Purchased during their 30% 'Going Out' sale (only a few days again), which if I am honest I would have bought full price, this skirt is gorgeous and at such a great quality. One of the best I have bought in a while and I am very keen to buy and try out more styles.
Camel can sometimes be a difficult colour to match with things I think, considering it is quite a bland colour you would expect it to match with pretty much everything? Negative. In fact, have a play around yourselves; see what colours you prefer with your favourite camel piece(s).
Personally, having only tried neutral colours like black and white with this camel skirt and my camel coat (soon to make an appearance on Full Of Fashion), I think that black is best. It is simple and easy and does not require any faffing-around. I felt confident wearing the two colours this morning, no matter how bold they both are, because they work. They just do.
As for accessories; you can see that I matched my blackness with a floppy hat and Aldo tassle bag - which is making a come back now the colder seasons are upon us- yay! But, for shoes, I decided to choose my striking Rose Gold Office sandals. After all the sun was shining so I made the most of it.
Hope you like this combination! It would be great to see how you guys wear camel; comment below your blog pages and I would be honoured to read them.
Goodnight.
Maeve xox
No comments:
Post a Comment