13/11/2015

Snug In Furr

Brrrrr...the wind is really beginning to hit Porthleven, but luckily the rain is steering clear...well it was this morning when I put on my fur coat. Obviously, I want to wear this baby every single day because it keeps me so ridiculously warm and snug that I never to take it off. But rain is a big enemy of fur and I don't want to ruin it.

I bought this coat last winter from ASOS,and what a great buy it was. The camel and fur compliment each other so perfectly, that they're now my two favourite materials. This coat goes with any colours, all patterns and styles, that I can't wait to explore more of my own styles with it. I wore this coat with a recently purchased Primark teal jumper dress, black Urban Outfitters boots and a chunky Primark grey knit scarf.



I hope that you have purchased the warmest, furriest coat that you can find so that you are too, as warm as I am in this coat! *enter cute,smiley emoji* If you click on the photos to the right, you will be redirected to my Instagram page where I have posted many more photos. 

My next post explains the make-up that I was wearing today, and a review of my new foundation is soon to follow. 

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment