Weight for me, personally has always been a battle. I know I may not be the biggest person ever, but I am very self-conscious of my figure as I am sure many other women are too. Weight does not justify anyone, you are your own person and I value everyone for their own views and opinions on what they deem to be healthy or not. However, for me I have always wanted to look like ''that girl on Instagram,'' or ''this catwalk model,'' because I just do not see myself in a nice way.
In that case, as of today I have made a change; a resolution to my not so happy lifestyle in which I decided I'd had enough. Granted I have been going to the gym for a while now, so the physical activity does not need to be changed; it is the eating side of things that needs to be altered. I'm sure you have heard countless times that ''bodies are made in the kitchen.'' or however it goes...and I know through experience that this is true, therefore today I made myself a smoothie for breakfast containing apples and pears- it was a bitty texture, but I see this as a learning curve. I ate soup for lunch, a crunching apple as a snack, and finally for my tea I had chicken with vegetables in a spicy sauce. Yum! FWI I do not and cannot cook so that is why my details are quite broad; I didn't even cook it for myself...haha!
No judging please.
But, I do know how to work out and it is something that I thoroughly enjoy, in fact I have started to run regularly in the mornings so that I can assure my metabolism is raised for the day. I hope for this to last until I get to the gym for my afternoon sessions (around 3pm), and these usually last between 1.5 to 2 hours. I switch up my weight training, focussing on different areas of my body during each training session.
I believe in order to have a sufficient training session, you need the best equipment that will allow you to do so. And considering I pay to use a gym, they have all the actual equipment I need which just leaves me to supply myself with the best sportswear to ensure I do not cause injury to myself- this could occur when wearing trainers with a lack of cushioning or support. One must also look good whilst working out and sweating because fitness is also fashion, so one must look fashionable.
My go to sportswear brand is Nike and you will be able to find multiple posts featuring Nike on my Instagram page: @maeve_jarret. In the meantime, here are some pictures I have found from my Instagram.
I hope to be replenishing my sportswear collection very soon for the upcoming year. Keep fit and healthy guys!
Maeve xox




No comments:
Post a Comment