12/12/2015

A Week Until My Birthday

Well...guess what?

ITS LESS THAN 7 DAYS UNTIL ME 18 TH BIRTHDAY! 

I am unbelievably excited about my birthday, and with so many exciting plans coming my way, a long with my new hair cut, it is looking to be a very big day!

In the presence of my birthday, I am hoping to get a new birthday outfit woo! Therefore, I have been searching for styles that I love in order to give people (my mother) an idea of what I may like...



These are great party combination's from my favourite party outfit supplier Missguided! Jumpsuits are a big favourite of mine; I think they really emphasise legs along with the help from giant must have heels.


On the website, you will find that the left picture is not actually a full outfit- even though it looks like it- the top and shorts are separate. I imagine this combination would look so gorgeous all together! A perfect 'meal out' with the girls outfit...


How about this Lace Bodysuit Wide Leg Jumpsuit in black? Isn't this just flawless! My ideal red carpet outfit...I just need to find a red carpet.

That bonus about these outfits are that they can be worn multiple times in different ways; you can mix up the colours worn with the navy jumpsuit- by changing the accessories and shoes black. With the top and short combo you can add sexy red shoes or even silver courts to match the silver box clutch shown in the picture; and finally, accessories worn with the lace bodysuit could be red, black, silver or burgandy...its your choice; mix it up a little!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment